Sorry I haven't been better about blogging. We've been so busy at work that the last thing I want to do at night is look at my computer. I haven't emailed or Facebooked much either.
Erin has finally beat the weird doctor unexplained fever. (Knock wood) Her teeth are still bothering her and Tommy is convinced that is what was wrong. I think he might be right, but then it went away so it was probably teeth in combination with a virus. Whatever, I'm glad it's gone!!
My cough is still with me. Crazy. The doctor was right, it's going to take at least 8 weeks to shake this thing. The weather bouncing back and forth from hot to cold doesn't help much either. But other then the cough, I'm good as new! Tommy and Roxie have managed to go medically unscathed. (Thank God!)
I'm putting up the Christmas tree and decorations today. Erin is going to go visit Gram and Pawpaw while we do it. I say we, but really it's me. Tommy gets the stuff down from the attic and helps me put the tree together, and then I do the rest. Hopefully I can knock it out and get a nap in before I pick up Little E. Her new thing is waking up at 4:00 am. Tomorrow we're letting her cry it out. Today I got her because Aunt Mimi and Uncle Matt spent the night and were in the bedroom right below Screamer. As I blog she is tearing thru her toast and yogurt. Roxie is patiently waiting for the leftovers or outcasts!
No comments:
Post a Comment