Saturday, November 26, 2011

Whoops!

Erin had a little accident the other day, then she had another one and yet another one. 

Last weekend she was with Tommy and her nose was running.  He wiped it with a paper towel and put a big cut down her cheek from wiping it too hard.  In his defense, she hates to have her nose wiped and you just kind of have to go in like a rodeo clown and pray for the best.  I saw her later and asked what happened.  He didn't even know what had happened.  We figured that part out later. 

The same day a couple of hours later I gave her her water.  She was walking/running and fell down on the lid again.  This time she hit the same cheek that had the scratch.  So now, we have a scratch and a nice bruise to go with it.

The next day at school she was pushing a toy and fell into it and split her lip and nicked her cheek in another spot.  I had to sign and incident report when I picked her up. 

All in all, last Sunday and Monday were not good days and we were waiting on CPS to come calling.

Photographic evidence was hard to come by, but you get the picture (literally).







Notice we still have a snotty nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment