It was Drive In movie day at Erin's school. It's funny because it really is just more work for the parents. The kids are all too young to build their own cars, so the parents have to do it. I found that they make all kinds of duct tape in great designs so I picked a purple and pink butterfly print for ours and let it be some of the decoration on her car.
I also made eyes and eyelashes for the headlights, but I'm not sure you can see them in the pictures.
I put the car on the dining room table the other day and it's been there all week. Erin hasn't noticed it so she hadn't seen it. This morning I put it out so Tom could take it to school with them. She came down the stairs and saw it immediately and knew it was for her. I put it on the floor and she ran and got an armload of Minnies and stuffed them in there. She had to climb on top of all of them to even get into the car.
You should have seen Tommy's truck loaded down taking it to school. It took over the front seat!



No comments:
Post a Comment