Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Do As I Say...

Erin amazes me everyday. Not only can you carry on a conversation with her now, but she will come out with words we didn't know she knew. She almost always uses complete sentences now. I'm not even sure when exactly this started. I just woke up one day and she was telling me what to do!!

The other day she informed - "I no wear the yellow shirt". Keep in mind we've worn this yellow shirt already so this was nothing new. She then told me she wanted to wear a pink one. No problem, off to the closet I go. I came back with a suitable replacement and she was happy.

This weekend Tommy walked upstairs for something so she stood at the bottom of the stairs and said "Daddy come back here now!". Down he came. Empty handed.

I'm not really sure where she gets this bossy streak!

She will even answer questions and tell me things when I think she isn't paying attention. I told her yesterday that her juice was in the red thermos (the red one is usually milk) and that the purple one was juice too. She was watching Barney and I didn't think she was listening to me. About 10 minutes later she looked at me and said - "the red one is juice too Momma."

Can't wait to hear her recite War & Peace soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment