Well, vacation time is upon us again. We've officially started the countdown. I cannot wait to leave. I'll miss Mae and I know I'll still have to "work" when I'm there, but at least I won't be at my desk working!!!
I plan on taking plenty of pics and working on a scrapbook as soon as we get home. I took off that Monday following our trip, so I should be able to knock it out then. Now that I've gone to the digital scrapbooking, it's very quick. I love it too because the book just comes in the mail all bound and pretty. Not sure why I haven't always been using Shutterfly!!
We've been stocking up and the bed in the guest room is covered with things we'll be bringing. It's crazy what you think you'll need. We've done so many beach vacations that I feel like we're experts on it. Now, if I could just learn not to over pack!
No comments:
Post a Comment