After a small scheduling snafu, we were in the room waiting for the doctor. What the scheduler forgot to tell me was that I needed to request an "exam and cleaning" because I we ended up with was an exam. So we go back today for our cleaning. Lesson learned.
The doctor was super nice. It's a pediatric dentist so she is set up for kids from the waiting rooms to the dental chairs. Erin got to watch Dora while they worked on her. She loved it.
She was very, very good. She was taken for x-rays and I couldn't go. I was a little worried about how she would do, but apparently it was all for nothing. She just walked off with the nurse and came back smiling about how good she did. (I should probably be a little worried about how easily she walked off with the nurse!)
Then came Dr. Ragsdale. She leaned Erin back in the chair and talked to her about what she was doing. Erin was very compliant and listened to everything they said to do. She got a great check up with perfect teeth and she told us to keep doing what we're doing, but to not forget to brush her teeth in the morning too. So, we add one more thing to our list of morning duties.


No comments:
Post a Comment