Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Little Ballerina...

While everyone else started school yesterday, Erin was with her Grandparents.  They missed her last week and decided to get her for the day/night on Sunday.  I didn't mind because she's still at the same school, with the same kids and with a teacher she's had before.  So, off she went to Gram and Pawpaw's. 

But....we did have a first yesterday!  It was a our first ballet class.  We were on vacay last week when it officially started, but yesterday was Erin's first class.  And what kind of a mom would I be if I didn't go armed with a camera???  Right!

They have one way windows that look into the classroom but had the curtains drawn.  They allow you to watch every other week, because this studio is huge and there are several classes going on at one time.  So yesterday they were closed meaning next week they'll be open.  It was so sweet watching her in her little ballet outfit.  She was a little intimidated going into the room but the teacher came and got her and she walked right in and sat down next to the other girls.  There were 5 or 6 in that class.  They were all so cute in their pink!

I sat there outside the door for 45 minutes listening to all kinds of noises.  I'm not sure what they were doing in there but I didn't hear crying so I was okay.  When the class was over, Erin was the first one to the door.  She ran out looking for me and jumped into my lap.  I asked her if she liked it and she said she loved it.  She then told me, "I'm very happy".  So, I think we have a successful first day on our hands.


In the locker room before class started.

 
At home refusing to take pictures again!

No comments:

Post a Comment