Thursday, October 24, 2013

Confession...

I don't Instagram.  I have the app on my phone, and have tried to use it but I just can't figure it out.  I think I have to admit to myself that I'm officially getting old. These young whipper-snappers use it and I just can't. 

I love the cute collages people post on FB and I was trying to figure out how to do it on Instagram.  Turns out I had the wrong app on my phone.  I needed Instacollage!  So I downloaded it and got it working.  The only problem was that I downloaded the free version so it kept popping up with a banner at the top to buy more stupid game apps.  It was ticking me off because I accidentally hit that banner twice and lost what I was working on. 

So, back to the App store I went and bought the Instacollage Pro for .99 cents.  Now I don't have the ad banner and I can collage to my hearts content. 

P.S.  I still don't get instagram though...

No comments:

Post a Comment