Monday, June 30, 2014

Update...

I haven't really posted a Life Update in a while.  No real reason other than I just haven't done it.

Tommy - He is on his diet 100% and looks great.  He's lost over 60 lbs.  So proud of him.  He has been patiently waiting for football season (American Football - not the World Cup!)

Me - I've been working and trying to diet.  Not as easy for me as it is for Tommy.  I get up early every morning to hang with the dogs and have some time to myself.  I get ready for work at 4:00 am then play on my computer for about 45 minutes after that so I can get my "alone" time.  I'm a morning person so it really is easy to get up.  The hardest part is staying away at night!!!  8:30 comes and I want to go to sleep.

Erin - she's been doing swim lessons.  She loves it and I love her teacher his year.  Mr. Tim is great.  Erin has learned a lot from him and has made friends with the little girl that is in her class.  She is growing like crazy and gets taller every time I look up.  Her class at school has shrunk.  It's down to about 8 kids.  She's been on green everyday for a while.  I've been taking it for granted.

Mae and Scooby - Continue to get on Tommy's last nerve.  When Momma and Daddy kept them a couple of weeks ago they got out of their fence.  They were found, but Tommy said he wished they hadn't been!!!  I don't think he was kidding either!

All for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment