Erin is growing and so is her vocabulary. She still have trouble saying “V’s” and they often come out at “B’s” but it’s super cute. She comes up with the best lines and I just stare at her in disbelief sometimes. She picks up on everything and repeats things all the time. She loves to make people laugh so if she says something funny she will repeat it about 3 times.
Sample conversation:
Me: Erin what do you want for breakfast?
Erin: Momma, you’ve asked me that 3 times. I’m trying to watch Peppa.You’re very frustrating me.
It was all I could do not to crack up.
Here’s one between her and Tommy:
Tommy: Erin are you going to be good at Gram and Pawpaw’s?
Erin: Why do you have to be so romatic?
She meant to say dramatic but it came out romatic. How cute is that!
Here’s another:
Me: Erin, do you want to try this. It’s really good.
Erin: No way, that’s bescusting (disgusting).
Erin keeps us in stitches. I consider myself and Tommy to be funny people so it’s nice to see that our senses of humor were passed down to Erin. She really is funny and she is very, very romatic and very frustrates me a lot! But 4 has been a very fun age and I look forward to 5.
No comments:
Post a Comment