Thursday, January 1, 2015

Party Hearty…

 

It was New Year’s Eve last night and Tommy and I repeated last year’s date.  We had a very early supper at Tommy Bahamas.  It was fantastic as usual. 

We also went to our annual movie.  Yes, I said annual.  We go to the movies very seldom and last year we only made it to the one we saw last NYE.  We went to a newly remodeled old AMC theater.  I think this place was around when Tommy was a kid.  I used to refuse to go there because I thought it should be condemned.  But, AMC bought it and they remodeled.  They put in reclining leather seats and it was a dream.  I can’t imagine going to the movies any other way now.  I took a blanket and relaxed while we watched.

Erin spent the night with my parents and told us she was going to do fireworks without us.  I guess she had their evening planned.

I wrote the Year in Review blog a little late this year.  I try to do it on NYE but I completely forgot to do it this year until it was too late.  We were sitting in the movie theater when I remembered!

Happy New Year to my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment