Friday, February 6, 2015

My New Van…

 

Our fleet of new vans are in at our Dallas office.  A friend of mine said it looks like an invasion.  There are hundreds of them in the parking lot.  They had to bring them in on 18 wheelers.  I fly up next Wednesday and drive it home.  I’ll get it all decked out and have more pictures next week, but wanted to give you a sneak peek.

It’s a fine ride.  First thing I’m doing is going to have the front windows tinted and going to buy 17 new pairs of huge sunglasses.  How embarrassing tooling around in that beast.  I look like I work for the cable company!

They sent me a fluorescent green vest and a traffic cone to use if I want when I’m parked and up on a roof.  No thanks.  My humiliation would be complete, but I’ll pass.

I guess it really could be worse and it could be wrapped in SF logos.  As it stands, we don’t advertise on our vehicles.  They’ll put a small SF sticker on the bumper and that will be it. 

Gee, I hope it has a back up beeper!  That would be awesome!

Van

No comments:

Post a Comment