Thursday, February 26, 2015

Silly Time…

 

Tommy went to the Rockets game last night so Erin and I had some girl time.

We started it off with cheeseburgers and fries and finished it with a movie in her bed.  Yes, I confess.  I didn’t want to cook so we had the burgers, but the movie was impromptu but great.

I had recorded Disney’s Mulan a while back and we decided to watch it last night.  We snuggled down in her bed, turned out the lights and watched it for about an hour before I put a wet blanket on the whole thing.  It was getting late and the movie wasn’t over yet.  Erin only put up a small fight.  (This is progress for the two of us!)

Here are some silly pictures we took while we were laying there.  Erin loves to have silly pictures taken and really, really loves to see them when I’m done.

 

IMG_1291

 IMG_1293 IMG_1295  IMG_1299 IMG_1297IMG_1305

No comments:

Post a Comment