Sunday, July 26, 2015

Three Weeks and Counting…

We leave for Disney in exactly 3 weeks from today.  I think I might be as excited as Erin is.  I just know how excited she is and how much fun she’s going to have.  I really can’t wait to watch her there.  It will probably be one of the least relaxing vacations we’ve ever taken, but so worth it!

Erin asks us everyday when we go.  Her teacher text me the other day and told me Erin just started bawling at lunch and told her that she was afraid we dropped her off and went to Disney without her!  What??? 

Anyway to combat the questions I found a Disney Countdown on Pinterest.  I printed it up and every morning we mark down the days in pink marker.  Erin loves it and it has helped some but she still forgets and asks. 

countdown

No comments:

Post a Comment