Monday, December 20, 2010

5 Months Old Today!

I cannot believe it's been 5 months!  Time has just flown by.  Everyone said it would, and they were not joking!  Just yesterday I was giving birth, and today I have a 5 month old!!!

To celebrate, Erin is starting oatmeal (it's a far cry from birthday cake).  She's been on rice cereal for the last month, and now we've graduated to oatmeal.  Gram and Pawpaw said she likes it better.  I'll find out tonight when I feed her.


As you can see by her face, she isn't really digging the solids just yet.  So oatmeal may be an improvement.



But, on a lighter note...we love our exersaucer!  We've gradually eased into it.  Since she has more coordination, she is fascinated by the toys on there and grabs them.  She can "stand-up" in it and loves to stand and stretch her legs.

Roxie is still waiting for Erin to go back to where she came from :)

No comments:

Post a Comment