I know I'm cute!
This bow is as big as my head!
Daddy doesn't look this cute in his Texans gear!
The heart attack came later. I'm home alone with Erin because Tommy is at the game. We ran some errands tonight and came home, ate and got ready for bed. Gram and Pawpaw told me she learned to suck air in and make noises today. She didn't show me she could do it until after her bath and she was alone in her bed. I had the monitor on and was out in the living room when she started "gasping". I ran in there in a panic only to have her look up and smile at me. I stood there watching and she started doing it again. She sucks her breath in and makes the gasping sound. Then she smiles and laughs at herself.
My heart hasn't returned to normal rhythm yet.
On top of that, while we were out tonight I saw an elderly couple in a broken down car. They were stopped in the middle of traffic on the feeder road without their hazards on. The little old man was out of the car in front of it popping the hood. I called 911 to have the police pull in behind them so they didn't get hit. I wanted to help them, but didn't want to take any chances stopping with Erin in the car. No one was stopping to help and people were zipping by. The Claims Adjuster in me could just see a terrible accident unfolding and the old man getting hurt when someone slammed into the back of the car. Very scary.
After I calmed down from Erin's excitement I laughed at myself. Surely one person shouldn't have to call 911 twice in one day!!! Thank you Erin Grace! You took 10 years off of Mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment