Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Santa, I've Been Very Good!

We took Erin to see Santa tonight at the mall.  The line wasn't too bad.  The elves could have been more efficient, but all in all not a bad experience.  We timed it so she would sleep for part of the time.  Erin woke up smiling and laughing at the other people in line.  Of course when it was our turn and the camera was on we decided not to smile!  We sort of smirked instead.


Erin spit up on Santa too.  I was apologizing and wiping him off with the burp rag and said, "guess it's an occupational hazard."  Santa laughed, winked at me and said, "Santa had 5 elves of his own".  At least I think he was winking at me.  The mall Santa kind of had a wonky eye.  Very nice man and I think his beard was real, but a wonky eye.  Couldn't really tell where he was looking!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment