Thursday, December 16, 2010

Therapy 101

We had our 2nd therapy session today.  Miss Penny could really tell that we've been working with Erin.  She praised us a lot for the good work and said Erin has more range of motion in her neck this week.  Yay!  I told her we have to thank Gram and Pawpaw for most of it.  Since they're here with Erin during the day, they do her first 2 therapy sessions.  She's suppose to get 3 a day.  I do the last one in the evenings.

I brought my Flip today and shot some video.  I wanted to make sure I was telling Pawpaw exactly how it needs to be done.  There was a lot of editing.  I cut a 45 minute session down to 5.30 minutes.  Warning!  This video is long and not too exciting, but does give you a little insight as to how they do physical therapy on a 5 month old.  Her sessions at home aren't 45 minutes.  They're only 15 minutes long. 

You can see towards the end of the video that she's getting a little fatigued.  She likes Miss Penny and I think she has fun when we go, but today, she was ready to hit the showers when we were done.

No comments:

Post a Comment