Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy 6 Month Birthday!

Erin turns 6 months old today!  Wow, I really can't believe it.  Tommy and I were talking the other day and we can't even remember life before Erin!  She is just so much fun and adds so much to our already great life.  We are so blessed and we thank God every day.

With that said, I do remember what my house looked like before Erin...it was all neat and tidy and clutter free.  I don't remember that much pink in my day to day living either!

Here's some shots of our house on a "normal" day these days:

This is one corner of our bedroom.  What used to be my dresser.  What you can't see is the swing and changing station! 

My jacuzzi tub is now infant equiped. 

Tell me again why we paid to have the gas logs installed in the fireplace? 

Our second garage.  We leave it here because Pawpaw takes Erin for a walk everyday to get the mail. 


The entry hall/study.  It's now referred to as the "toy room". 

I love my life!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You are not alone. I too remember the nice, organized, clean house. But the trade-off is totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete