Thursday, January 13, 2011

Please Take a Seat

Weebles wobble and they do fall down!  We've mastered sitting up on our own this week!

Erin has been trying to do it for a while now, but it looks like she figured it out.  She needs help getting into the sitting position, but when you let go of her she can sit on her own for a while.  Something just out of eye range will get her attention and she'll lose her balance and roll right over. 

She will sit there and reach for toys or play with her feet.  It's just too cute.

I took a photography class to get better acquainted with my new camera, but I wasn't able to use any of my new knowledge with these pics of Erin.  She was rolling and flopping too much.  More to come as I perfect my shooting skills!  So, ignore the photography work here and concentrate more on the subject.


Sitting up all by myself!

 Falling over all by myself!
 
 Let's try this again...



As you can see, Erin is a drooling monster now.  The front of her clothes stay soaking wet.  Tommy was playing with her the other day and she kept reaching out with her slobbery hands and grabbing his nose.  He was the first one to comment that he can't believe that didn't totally gross him out, but it didn't bother him at all.  I was thinking it before he said it, but didn't want to say it out loud.  He is soooo particular and OCD.  I still can't believe the things that baby girl can get him to do!!  (Which is all really strange when you think about the fact that he'll field dress a deer or pick up snakes or bugs with his bare hands but don't even think about going near him with some slobber or a booger!)


No comments:

Post a Comment