Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sandy Report

We had an appointment with the Cardiologist today.  It was a follow up to her echocardiogram last week.  They are looking to see if they can pinpoint where the stroke originated.

She got good results but they're still inconclusive.  He said she has minor plaque build up in her Aorta, but the muscle itself looks good.  He wants to do a stress test on her in May.  He's waiting to give her time to recover from some of the stroke side effects.

All in all, a good report.

Now for me...

I've had the worst stomach virus I've ever had.  It woke me up Sunday night with fever, chills and vomiting.  Needless to say, it was a rough night.  My fever broke yesterday but I'm still trying to recover.  Wow.  I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy!  I think the worst part of it was that I quarantined myself from Mom and Erin.  It's the first time I've gone this long without holding or kissing on Erin.  It was so hard!!!  She was in the other room and I slept pretty much non-stop, but I missed her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment