I've been on a quest to find some cute new shoes for Erin. Her feet are so fat and pudgy that I can't find any to fit her! She has Barney Rubble feet!! They are wider then they are long.
We have a couple of pair that are super cute and they fit her well, but they don't go with everything. Who knew there were like 40,000 different shades of pink!
We decided to go to Stride Rite today. (Note to self, NEVER go to Stride Rite on a Saturday afternoon!) We were measured and Erin is almost a 2 1/2 so she moved into a size 3 shoe. I found the cutest little plain white sandals...that didn't fit. I found another cute little pair...they didn't fit either. So, this is what we have...more pink shoes that may or may not match what we're wearing.
The girl at Stride Rite was so sweet. She told me that when Erin starts walking to come back in because they have shoes for "walkers" in WIDE and EXTRA WIDE!!! Jeez!
No comments:
Post a Comment