Wednesday, March 30, 2011

She's A Genius!

Erin has been saying "Momma" and "Dada" for a while now.  Until recently, she would say them to anyone and everyone.  But today...

I was working from home when Gram and Pawpaw got home with Erin. (Gram had doctor's appt.)  I was in my room with Erin and Pawpaw.  They were walking out and I waved at her and said bye-bye.  She looked right at me and said "bye-bye" and gave a tiny little hand wave.  She said it just clear as a bell.  Daddy and I just looked at each other and started laughing.  She quickly followed that up with "Momma" all while looking right at me!  It really was a pleasant surprise.  And, of course, she won't do it again for a while I'm sure.

Gram got a good report at the doctors.  She went back to the Neurologist's office.  It was a follow up.  They are going to do some kind of nerve testing to see if the pain she has is chronic or if there is a nerve cause.  The stroke follow up all seems to be going on track.  Yeah!

A very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment