Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lucky Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all.  Erin has her green on today.  No pinching those chubby little legs.  I thought it was appropriate that our little Erin is actually a little erin in Irish!  So, I have officially made this her holiday.




We slept much better last night!  Hallelujah!  On the advice of a couple of people, I tried teething tablets for the first time.  I'm not sure what they do or how they work, but now I have to keep using them.  We slept too well last night not to.  Erin has been going to sleep at her normal time but then waking up several times because her teeth hurt.  I've been giving her Tylenol and Motrin, but these teething tablets are drug free.

I had to go to the doctor today.  I have a throat/sinus infection.  My allergies are really bad this time of year.  Because I'm still breastfeeding I am very limited on what I can take.  My throat was killing me and it wasn't getting better on it's own.  I had been taking Tylenol but even that wasn't making the pain better anymore, so off to the doc I went.  Now I just have to take my antibiotics and stay out of the pollen.  Easier said then done with all these pine trees.  Hello, we live in the woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment