Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Have a Lot to Say!

Okay, I promise I'll blog about the birthday party this weekend with lots of pictures and video.  Momma and Daddy are still trying to recover.
Erin is ALWAYs making noise and sounds.  This morning Tommy brought her downstairs for our normal routine.  I changed her diaper and he was laying on the bed talking to us.  I picked her up to carry her to the kitchen for breakfast and she saw herself in the mirror.  She immediately started laughing and waving to herself.  I said do you see the baby, and she said "baby".  Tommy and I looked at each other and of course we kept saying it to get her to say it.  It was just too cute.  We've heard her say other little things, but she never repeats them over and over like she did today.

We practiced baby some more when I got home and she's still doing it.  She was having her snack this afternoon when she dropped her cup.  I said uh-oh and she immediately said "uh-oh".  I was laughing and she kept saying that one too.  (Followed by her throwing the cups down over and over and saying uh-oh.)  Then we were in the toy room before dinner and she picked up one of the little people dogs.  I said, dog, and she looked me right in the eye and said "dog". 

THEN we were going up to bed after our bath and I said go night-night?  And she said, "night-night".  I've heard that one before but only like twice.  I was able to get her to say it several times.

It's just the craziest thing to me.  She babbles all the time, but in one day to hear her use 4 different words repeatedly is just too cute.  It was a very pleasant surprise. 

Tommy better look out.  It looks like we have a mini-Angela on our hands. She's not the least bit interested in walking, but she's just busting to talk.  Trust me, we have a lot to say!!

No comments:

Post a Comment