Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Partial Debut

The swingset was about 90% complete this afternoon and  I just couldn't wait another day.  I took Erin outside and we got pictures and videos. 

I'm not posting the pictures just yet because we need to clean up the extra wood and I ran out of daylight, but I'm going to put the video up.

Notice how Pawpaw got a little excited and pushed Erin a little too high.  She loves it but I think Gram and Momma had a heartattack!

Daddy and Tommy were working in the backyard this afternoon when the twins next door decided they had waited long enough and needed to check the progress.  They came over and Tommy said they immediately ran to the slide.  Hudson was more brave and "disappeared" around the side to the ladder in back.  They found him when he hit the platform and slide.  Luke waited to make sure Hudson was okay then he tried it.  Both give a resounding thumbs up.

Thanks Pawpaw the swingset is totally kid approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment