Texans outfit, check. A&M modified shirt, check. Dallas Cowboys blinged shirt, check. We’re set! It’s football time again!
Erin was with Momma and Daddy on Saturday so I made her an A&M shirt. I couldn’t find a small one that I liked. They all looks so boyish. So, I took a page from Bridgette Ramsey’s book and bought a bigger one and modified it.
I also had a hard time finding a Cowboys shirt here that I liked. (Dang Texans) They were all jersey style with someone’s name on the back and I didn’t want that. So, I found a plain men’s Dallas Cowboys shirt at Academy. I bought it thinking about what I could do to it to make it more girly. So, I hemmed the sides girl style and cut off the sleeves. I also added some frill at the bottom to make it not so long. I had some left over Cowboys material from where I made PJ pants so I cut out some stars and added them to the front too. Tommy told me I for sure made it girly! (I just noticed that the picture looks crooked. I promise the shirt is straight. I’m not that bad at sewing!)
Lastly, I made Erin a super cute Texans outfit last weekend. Stephanie had posted a picture to my FB page of a shredded skirt made out of Texans colors. It looked easy enough so I made one. I cut out a helmet and put it on a white tank to go with it, but I really don’t like the shirt. I’m going to make another one, but this was good enough to wear to school on Thursday for the pre-season! Erin’s teacher from last year liked it so much that she asked me to make one for her daughter. Grace is in Erin’s grade, so there will be two of them on game days!
I picked out a shirt for Tommy that I really liked and it’s already been returned to Academy. He thought it was wimpy. It’s was an A&M shirt but apparently only tough A&M shirts are welcome here.
Fantasy Football has started and Tom has 2 teams. He’s in an expensive one thru work where the pots are super high and a smaller cheaper league on the cul-de-sac. I had a chance to play but it just takes up too much time. I didn’t want to spend what spare time I have setting up a line up!! So, I took a pass – pun intended! I’m sure I would have dominated the league anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment