Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day of Pre-K…

 

Another milestone… last first day of daycare a-k-a Pre-K!

Erin was super excited this year because she moved up to the big kid class.  Her new classroom is upstairs where they have the Private kindergarten and the after- schoolers go.  We are excited to know that this is the last year we’ll have to pay for full-time daycare!  We get a raise next year and we’ll only have to pay for after school care! Woo Hoo!

I let her pick out her outfit this morning and we packed her backpack with a change of clothes and her lunch.  She took one of her Minnies to nap with and her Frozen blanket.  I even bought her a new mat to lay on.  

Most of the time, she’s a little toot when I try to take her picture, but she was all smiles this morning.  We got a good one of me and her and some silly ones with Daddy.

 

IMG_1835 

photo 1

IMG_1838 

photo 4 IMG_1839

photo 1

 photo 2

No comments:

Post a Comment