Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Eve…

 

Another WAM Christmas Eve is in the books.  We had a great night.  I’m blogging now at 6:30 am waiting for the kids to get up.  They were up to 10:00 last night and are sleeping in a little.  (This NEVER happens on a Saturday!)

As per Wistner tradition, we went to church last night at 5:00.  It was a special Children’s program and was totally interactive for the kids.  I think they really liked it.  After that we came home and ate dinner.  Way too much food – as usual.

We opened gifts from each other next.  Oh, the excitement of tearing into the gifts.  The kids really didn’t get the concept of taking turns and waiting to see what everyone else got.  They were tearing into the presents like someone was going to take them away!  They even “helped” open everyone else’s presents.

After bath time we put on our matching Elf pajamas and headed out to feed the reindeer.  Tommy and Matt held the kids while they sprinkled reindeer food on the ground in front of our wooden reindeer.  I was able to snap a couple of pictures in front of the tree, but my subjects were not interested in cooperating.

Erin got a tent for Christmas that fits over your bed.  I set it up and they were so excited to sleep in it.  We started them out together, but Billy the Kid was having none of that.  Erin wouldn’t settle down, so I got in the tent with her and Matt took William to the other bedroom.  (I’ll take a picture of the tent later when she’s up.)

Now, I’m just waiting for the Santa Stampede.

IMG_2198 IMG_2199

IMG_2204 IMG_2206 IMG_2208

IMG_2210

 IMG_2212 IMG_2214

IMG_2216

 IMG_2224 IMG_2226

IMG_2227 IMG_2232

 IMG_2235

IMG_2237

 IMG_2241

IMG_2242

No comments:

Post a Comment