Friday, December 26, 2014

Epic Fail…

 

Santa brought Erin a bike for Christmas.  She has shown no interest in it what so ever.  I think her Daddy is crushed.  He’s already said it’s going back to the North Pole for a refund.

I really think that we should keep it.  I think once she sees the Eve and Emma outside riding their bikes she’s going to want it.  (They are two of the little girls that live in the cul-de-sac.)  They are both about 9 or 10 and are so good with Erin.  They ride their bikes all the time and will more than likely try to get Erin interested in hers.

The Elsa singing doll was a success.  It’s motion and sound activated so it’s gone off alone in it’s room about 150 times in the last 2 days.  It only sings the chorus to “Let It Go” over and over.  The arms light up and she is really, really loud when she sings.  And the best part is that there is no on/off switch.  It appears she has really fresh batteries too.

I guess I’ll just have to Let It Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment