Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Program 2014…

 

Last night was the final Gateway to Learning Christmas Program for Erin and Luke.  They graduate to kindergarten in May so this is the grand finale.  They both did great.  They’re in different classes this year so they didn’t perform together.  Each of them did a song with their class.

Luke looked so handsome in his khakis with his boots.  He did great and they stood him in the middle of the stage.  I could hear him singing above everyone else.  Erin was on the opposite end from where I was, but I still got some good shots.  She did terrific.  She knew the arm movements and smiled thru the whole thing. 

Erin also takes dance at the school and her class did a special number during the program.  They wore their tap shoes, but unfortunately, the stage at the church is carpeted.  They did “I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas”.  It was so cute.  Erin was on the end and did all the movements like she was supposed to do. 

She was in true Wistner Performer mode.  She had an ear to ear smile and looked out at the audience the whole time.  At one point before the song started she was playing with her dress and I thought it was about to be pulled up over her head.  Luckily, she didn’t do it.

Here are some pictures from last night and the two videos of Erin’s performances.

 

 IMG_2110 IMG_2113 IMG_2115 IMG_2119 IMG_2120 IMG_2121 IMG_2126 IMG_2127 IMG_2128 IMG_2129 IMG_2132 IMG_2103

No comments:

Post a Comment