Erin Mize, hands down.
I love Erin with all my heart but she has become quite the little Diva. I thought after the Terrible Twos and Traumatic Threes we would be over “NO” as our favorite word. I was wrong. No is heard 1,000 times a day in our house.
In her defense, there was a little girl in her last class that pitched fits and yelled a lot. I personally saw it and I saw her bolt from the classroom one day and the teacher had to run after her. She was truly a bad kid. Erin picked up on a lot of that because of the attention Grace got.
They have moved Erin to another class with no real bad kids in it. The new teacher actually requested Erin, so I think we’re in a good place now.
She has been great this week for the most part. For some reason the mornings are out challenge. It’s a constant fight between the 2 of us. I had to put her in timeout today just as an example. She won’t like the shirt I picked out or she will want to wear other shoes. She refuses to let me put her hair in a ponytail and won’t tell me the simplest things like what she wants for breakfast. It’s crazy!
I tell people she got all of our good qualities and some of the bad. Erin is so funny with great timing and a sense of humor that is out of this world…but she has attitude to spare!
Her favorite thing now is to put her hand on her hip, cock her head and say “Really Daddy?” or “Really Momma?” It’s so funny you just have to laugh or walk away.
All in all she is a great kid, but I fear what is to come in those teenage years. She is so much like me and I know what I was like!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment