Monday, March 16, 2015

More Spring Break Fun…

 

Aunt Mimi and Uncle Matt rented a Beach House on Galveston this weekend.  Erin and I went up on Saturday and she is staying for the rest of the time up there.  Tommy is gone to a class in Florida for State Farm.  Right now I have the house all to myself and I am enjoying the silence, but I miss them a lot!

The water at the beach was cold but it didn’t stop the kids.  It’s just like always in situations like these, it’s a cold shock when you first get in but then you get used to it.  The worst part is getting out.  Then you’re really cold.

We spent all day Saturday down at the beach.  I shot a couple of videos and they’re pretty cute.  I caught Erin dancing when she didn’t know I was filming.  She heard me laughing and really started hamming it up. 

The other video is of the kids playing in the surf.  They would run in, jump some waves and run back out to me.  I high fived them as they told me “I Swimmed”.  This started something so for the next 30 minutes we did this in 2 minute intervals.  HIgh five and the announcement that I Swimmed.

Here are the videos:

No comments:

Post a Comment