Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Showered with Love






Erin's Baby Shower was Saturday. I just now stopped long enough to update the blog. I've been washing, organizing and putting things away since then!

It was such a fabulous day. Amy, Stephanie and Allison did such a good job. I just can't tell you how special they made the day. Everything was so nice, and pink of course! We had a great turn out and we go so many presents. This child will not go naked for one second of the first year of her life! It warms my heart to think of how much love and support we have.

Tonight we put the bassinet together. It took about an hour and there were a million different pieces, but we got it done and the job didn't end in tears or cursing. Always a good sign with the home projects :)

No comments:

Post a Comment