Sunday, May 9, 2010
A Very Happy Mother's Day
I had a great Mother's Day today. I know I don't officially belong to the club yet, but they let me sneak a membership in. (At least membership perks anyway!)
Yesterday was spent in Centerville at Tommy's parent's house. Mom and Daddy went with us. Mark, Steph, Jake and Luke were there and so was Steph's mom and brother. We had a great day. Very relaxed, just visiting and eating. (Two things I do very well with!)
I woke up this morning knowing we were going to brunch. What I didn't know is that the Mother's Day fairy had been to our house. Tommy bought me a Flip Video. I had been wanting to get one before our "big day". So sweet! I love it. As you can see, I was playing around with it earlier. For those of you who don't know what it is...It's a handheld HD video recorder about the size of a cell phone. It plugs directly into your computer with a USB port for easy uploading.
Look for more videos of Erin and Roxie to come in the future. It's just so darn easy to use!
Happy Mother's Day to all the mommas out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment