I say 18 days to go knowing full well that she might be later then the due date. I just can't bring myself to think those thoughts. For those of you who haven't seen me lately, I look like I'm getting ready to explode. I am actually guessing she'll be born on July 17 (one day late and will weigh 9.8) Her Daddy guesses July 23rd, 8.14 lbs. I certainly hope Erin and I prove Daddy wrong, but I appreciate that he is guessing her weight on the low side.
We had another relaxing weekend in Kemah. Tommy wanted to go back to the resort one last time. It was a much shorter trip. We left for the resort right after the Breastfeeding class on Saturday morning. (The class was great by the way. We learned quite a bit and think it was well worth the 2.5 hours! We could have gone without the video that showed an actual breastfed baby's diaper, but overall useful.) We checked in to South Shore and floated in the pool until dinner time. Woke up and were the first ones out at the pool on Sunday morning after breakfast. We had the pool to ourselves for about 30 minutes. Once people started getting there around 11:00 it filled up quickly. We got back home about 5:00 yesterday.
I am still working but now I pretty much do it from home on a full time basis. Today I was answering the phone, working and cooking like an Italian grandmother. My goal was to get some things in the freezer that we can take out once the baby is here. I know we'll have to cook some and we'll be getting some take out, but a good throw down homemade meal that takes no effort will be nice. We now have lasagna, Mexican cornbread, chicken spaghetti, and regular spaghetti stocked up. Hopefully I'll be inspired to do this again soon.
Roxie is still ticked at me. Tom let her out last night and I was suppose to let her back in. Of course, I forgot. She spent about 30 minutes with her nose to the backdoor wondering where we were. I'm seriously questioning my fitness as a mother!!
No comments:
Post a Comment