Good news, if the baby was born tomorrow, she would be considered "full term". I guess it has to do with the crazy way they calculate due dates and stuff. They count from your last period instead of from the date of conception. Who knows? The math is too complicated for this Poli-Sci major.
She might be considered full term, but Erin is still growing. She's still putting on the pounds. The fat continues to accumulate creating those cute folds and rolls (just like her Momma!). She's in there practicing her breathing, sucking on her thumbs, blinking and pivoting from side to side.
I can attest to the pivoting. I was soaking in the tub last night and just layed there watching my stomach move all around. You could see arms and feet moving under the skin like an alien. She got a little rowdy this morning and I layed down to let her daddy watch and of course, the little toot stopped really moving. She does that every time!! Tommy gets freaked out when I wiggle and poke her, so he wouldn't let me get her cranked up again. He started talking to my stomach and she did respond with some punches and kicks. Nothing like last night, but he did get to see it a little. I think it's great that she knows our voices.
I think Rox sees the handwriting on the wall. She was all over me last night and can't get enough attention from us. It's weird the way animals sense things. We're making time for her now, and have a plan to make special time for her once the baby is here too. Do you think a double stroller for walks with Roxie and Erin would be too much?? I think people would think I've gone round the bend with that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment