Erin had quite a day! In a good way...
I worked from home and was taking a break downstairs with her and Pawpaw in the playroom after her snack. I was sitting on the floor about 2 feet from her Fisher Price house. She was crawling all over me as usual. That part is nothing new. She crawls all over me all the time. But today, after she crawled up I got her to stand on her own, and then she took 2 steps.
Before I got there, she was taking one step from the toy box to her rocking horse, and Pawpaw said she did that about 3 times. I came in and she was standing in my lap. I pulled my legs back and she stood up on her own and toddled over to the FP house!
Daddy said my jaw dropped a foot!
Then tonight after our bath I was checking her top teeth. She's had one that has been trying to poke thru for a while. I was feeling all around and low and behold, she has a new one on the bottom. It must have just poked thru today.
We came out and told Daddy about it and he said, "Alright, give me 5 Erin". He held up his hand and she gave him 5!!!
Days like these make it so worthwhile being a parent!
No comments:
Post a Comment