Monday, August 8, 2011

Big Girl Chair

I bought Erin a chair today.  I was going to order it on line, but was too impatient.  So, I went to Pottery Barn Kids and bought the one I liked.  The lady there told me to take it to a place in the Woodlands to have it monogrammed and it will cost about what it would have cost to have them do it with shipping.
So, the week we go on vacation, I'm going to drop it off to be monogrammed with her name on the back.

She loved it.  The minute she looked at it she crawled right over to it and climbed in.  Of course, in typical Erin Perpetual Motion, she didn't stay seated for long.  We stood up in it, rolled over in it, face planted in, then crawled over the edge and landed on her head.  Tommy nearly had a heart attack!





















No comments:

Post a Comment