Erin's new favorite thing to do is to sit on the tile and go in circles. She'll do it for 10 minutes and then crawl away all dizzy. I can never get it on video. When I have the camera out, she's too busy looking at the camera to do anything. If I don't have it out, by the time I get it out she's done.
Today I got a little preview of it. We were all in the kitchen this morning after breakfast and she started it up. It was followed immediately by seeing if Roxie's bowl was down and then she decided to plow up the tile with her forehead. We still haven't figured that one out. She bulldozes on the carpet all the time. This is the first time I saw it on the tile.
This next video is of Erin's second favorite new thing. We go to the front door and look out at the street like we've never seen it before. This is usually followed by sitting on the tile and spinning (hence the video camera out), but as usual, she declinded to cooperate.
No comments:
Post a Comment