Thursday, September 8, 2011

Erin's Big Adventure

Okay, I finally broke down and suggested Pawpaw take Erin to the mall to let her play on the little playground.  Pawpaw and E droppped Gram off at therapy and Tommy and I met them at the mall. I have held off on taking her until she was a little more steady with the walking. (And the germs just gross me out!)  I knew she would get run over if she was only crawling. I was right. It was lunch on a Thursday and the place was crawling with kiddos. I'm not sure when that playground wouldn't be busy.

Most of the kids were really well behaved, but there were some older kids that were probably a little too old and big for the playground.  I didn't want to tell the teacher on the on Erin's first trip, but I reserve the right to bring my tape measure with me next time to check that they're under 42 inches tall.

I think Pawpaw, Momma and Daddy had as much fun as Erin! She was a lot to keep up with too. She would crawl thru a tunnel and one of us would have to run to the other side dodging kids the whole way. Pawpaw was Johnny on the Spot with the cell phone camera, so here are some pictures. She was moving a lot, so they are a little blurry but you get the idea.

(BTW - Pawpaw nearly wet his pants when he realized The Woodlands Mall has an indoor carousel! He said they were going back tomorrow to try it out.  He didn't want to do too many things in one day.  Said it's all about pacing yourself.)


Rid'em Cowgirl!


Whoops, I keep falling down.  This walking is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment