Okay, we all know I love to scrapbook and that I can be pretty creative when the mood strikes. Unfortunately, with my busy life the mood strikes less and less.
The only pages I had all cute and ready to go for Erin's first year book were the ones I had done when I was still preggo! So, I did a digital scrapbook of our Destin trip as a guinea pig. Loved it!
I scanned the pictures I needed and sat down and went to town on Erin's First Year. I actually started with the pregnancy test stick, included my maternity pics and then went into the Erin stuff. It turned out really long (read expensive) because they charge you by the page when you exceed a certain number. But in the end, it will be well worth it. I really can't wait to see it all done up. It's super cute on screen.
I loved doing it digitally because I didn't have to get out the folding table and spread everything out. It was all on my computer and I could watch bad TV downstairs while I was doing it.
Here's a peek at the cover. The book should be in next week and you'll just have to come over to see it!

No comments:
Post a Comment