Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Think...

I did this right. 

I totally stole the idea of putting the blog on Facebook.  My neighbor, Leanne, did it so I ripped the idea off from her.  (Shout out to Leanne - if you're reading this!)

So here goes, if you don't see me on Facebook look us up.

Three Mizes + One - it will populate and you can go in and view the blog. 

Fingers crossed that this works. 

Now, I'm going upstairs to the a/c.  The downstairs air went out yesterday and was still too frozen today for the guy to fix.  We had to let the solid 6 inch block of ice defrost for him to fix it tomorrow morning.   So, in the meantime, the Three Mizes + One are sleeping upstairs.  (Erin always sleeps in her room, but now Mommy, Daddy and Roxie are up there too!)  One big happy sweaty family!

No comments:

Post a Comment