Okay, little insight into my crazy mind...
I feel very strongly about the 3 or 5 (Gram and Pawpaw) of us eating together as a family every night. We plan supper for 6:00 pm every night and sit down the the TV off to eat. Erin has her high chair at the table and for as long as she could sit in it, I've been trying to do this. Call me old-fashioned, but I think it's important for families to eat together.
Well, Erin does a lot of playing instead of eating. It wasn't so bad when she was just on the baby food, because I controlled a lot of it, but now that we're mixing in real table food it's gotten messy.
I went all Martha Stewart today and saved my kitchen wall! I had to clean about a dozen splats with baby wipes before I applied it, but I think I found the magic Martha solution.
I bought a huge roll of that static stick vinyl off of Amazon and went to town. I couldn't just slap it up there because the OCD nut case in my head wouldn't allow it. I had to wait for Erin to nap. Then I got out the laser level, my craft mat/ruler and roll cutter. Lot of measuring and sizing, but I did pretty good. It's clear, so it blends into the wall without much notice.
Ask me in a week if it worked!
No comments:
Post a Comment