I know I've said it before, but I can't tell you how much fun Erin is these days.
I think we're still in the terrible twos but things are getting better. Now when she pitches her fits you can somewhat reason with her.
She speaks in complete sentences and amazes us every day with words and things that she says. We laugh a lot. We've been working on our manners and she has no mam/yes mam down pat. She hears it enough because I use it with her all the time. The only problem is that she uses it with everyone. We're working on no sir/yes sir, but it's a slow process. It's very important to us that she uses sir and mam.
We're also obsessed with Barney. Everyone told me it would happen. She loves him. Tommy bought me an Apple TV for Christmas and I think Barney gets more play then anything I've watched so far. (Who has time to watch TV with a 2 1/2 year old!) We have about 20 episodes on the Apple but she only likes the same 3 over, and over, and over again. I have all the songs memorized and so does Erin.
Every night we're still surrounded by all our Minnies. Last night she was coughing a lot so I went in there to give her cough meds. I actually couldn't find her in the bed because she had covered herself up completely with Minnies.
Roxie is still hanging in there. She has an appt today to get her hair done. The groomer always puts the "earrings" on her now and Erin loves it!
No comments:
Post a Comment