Erin has her first crush. Tommy is not happy.
There's a little boy in her class that she just started talking about over the weekend. We started our new class on Monday and all she could talk about was going to see Ethan.
So, Tommy checked him out on Monday morning and reported back to me. He's a little blonde boy just as cute as can be. Tommy said Erin pointed him out right away.
When I went to pick her up they told me she didn't take a nap. The teachers and I talked a little bit and it seems that when it was nap time they put her by Ethan. Ms. Hope said they both talked the whole time to each other. I told them about her crush on him and was assured that they would be separated from here on out so they could rest at nap time. Imagine that, a kid of mine likes to talk to boys! Go figure!
No comments:
Post a Comment