Saturday, February 2, 2013

Insult to Injury

After worrying about Erin all the rest of the week we got a report yesterday that she didn't have lunch!

Part of our daycare package is breakfast and snacks but we have to provide lunch. No biggie. I pack her lunch Monday thru Thursday. On Fridays the daycare has McAllister's Deli delivered in and we pay to have Erin's lunch included.

I pay usually a month at a time. I did that 2 weeks ago and we were supposed to have 4 weeks covered. Well.... Yesterday I was looking at Erin's daily report and it said "no lunch today, had to share with others". I was ticked. Tommy was beyond ticked. Of course, I didn't read this until almost 6:00 when the daycare closes. The director had gone for the day and the only person there was the part time help.

I'll have to call back on Monday to get this straightened out, but it made me super sad to think that Little E didn't have a lunch yesterday. Not to mention what the teachers must have thought of us as parents!

It's been a crazy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment