I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I love our street.
The little girls on our street love Erin to bits. They come over almost everyday when we get home and ask if Erin can play.
Today we were outside when one of the girls came over. 3 hours later I had to send her home so Erin could eat supper! They played so good together and so hard. I think Erin will crash when she finally settles down.
Erin and Emily played on her bike, wrote on the sidewalk and played on our swingset for hours. Emma was there too but had to leave to go with her dad, so it was mainly just Emily and Erin. Emily is almost 9 and she is so super good with Erin.
I just love our street and the neighborhood girls. (And don't think I haven't already figured out that they'll be perfect babysitting age in a few years!)
No comments:
Post a Comment