Scooby is fitting in very well and getting used to us more and more everyday. I think by the weekend he'll be a regular part of the family.
He's a pretty smart little dog too. He has very smart looking eyes. It's like when you talk to him he turns his head and looks at you like he understands what you're saying. It's too cute. Mae doesn't stand still long enough to be able to talk to her. She's too busy running by at full speed, so I'm not sure how smart her eyes are.
Tommy told me yesterday that in 3 days he's learned to like Scooby more than Mae! He told me last night that he thinks Scooby will be good for Mae in the end and that time will hopefully settle her down. (I think that's the closest thing to - You did good Babe - as I'm going to get.) And don't even think I'm going to say I told you so!
No comments:
Post a Comment