Thursday, April 17, 2014

Gone in 40 Seconds...

Mae and Scooby are the fastest eaters I have ever seen.  Scooby wasn't when we got him.  He was a normal eating dog.  Mae on the other hand has always been a little piglet.

I've attached a video for you to see just how fast they eat.  This time Scooby actually beat Mae.  I let her out last and she almost always beats him.  I have to put them up quickly because if I don't they fight.

Also, I fed them in their kennels the other day and left the bowls in there.  Mae's had - notice the word had - a rubber gripper on the bottom.  She ate that too.

Mae also throws a degree of difficulty in the video by turning a circle in the middle of eating.  Not really sure what that was about.



No comments:

Post a Comment